Get A Consultation From Our Technicians Now!
Fill Out The Form Below to get a Consultation by our certified technicians, or give us a call today at (718) 925-4854
Note: We promise to keep your info safe.
Finally! An Honest, Reliable Marine Park NY Electrician Which Promises to Get Your Electrical Needs Done Quickly and On Time!
The Top Marine Park Electrician – Reasonably Priced & Always On Time
Affordable Electrician In Marine Park NY
Licensed & Insured
Re-certification And Continuing Education
Buying a new Tesla or any other electric vehicle? We can help. Give us a call so you can have a convenient place to charge your vehicle.
Why Pick Us?
- We will always Appear on time and get the job completed on schedule
- We strive to provide our clients with solutions that are affordable
- We can put in ceiling fans, light switches, new outlets, and much more
- We provide electrical inspections for real estate transactions and new homes
- Our company is licensed and insured to protect your investment
Ready For You
Marine Park is a neighborhood in the New York City borough of Brooklyn. The neighborhood lies between Flatlands and Mill Basin to the east, and Gerritsen Beach, Midwood, and Sheepshead Bay to the south and west. It is mostly squared off in area by Gerritsen Avenue, Flatbush Avenue, Avenue U and Kings Highway. The neighborhood’s eponymous park is the largest public park in Brooklyn.Charles Downing Lay won a silver medal in town planning at the 1936 Olympics for the planning of Marine Park.
Marine Park is largely inhabited by ethnic groups such as Italians, Irish, Greeks, and Jews. The area is part of Brooklyn Community Board 18.Source