Our Brooklyn New York Lighting Installation Services
Are you in the process of constructing a new home or upgrading your existing home? If so, you have found our lighting installation service page at the perfect time. We offer advanced lighting installation to all Brooklyn New York residents. Our prices are feasible and our service is outstanding.
Lighting installation is just as its name entails. It involves the installation of new lighting fixtures in residential, commercials, and industrial buildings. These fixtures are installed in the ceiling and on walls, creating a uniform electrical system.
What You Need To Know About Lighting Installation In Homes
Without proper lighting, poor visibility will be an issue throughout your home. To avoid this issue, most homeowners opt for a customized lighting system. These systems include a broad range of ceiling light and wall fixtures. It really depends on your lighting needs and preferences as to which route to take. For example, people who want their homes well-lit choose a system with more fixtures. The opposite can be said about people who like semi-dark living environments.
It is also possible to increase and decrease the brightness in specific areas. In these cases, a homeowner may want their bedroom lighting at a medium level versus the maximum level.
Types Of Lighting Fixtures
There are various types of lighting fixtures to choose from. These include the following:
- Traditional Lighting – Traditional lighting fixtures are just as their name entails. These fixtures are easily integrated into homes with similar décor. Just a few examples of traditional lighting includes a crystal chandelier, bronze pendant light, and two-lamp vanity light.
- Track Lighting – Track lighting is the new norm for modern homes. This type of lighting utilizes light fixtures attached to a metal track that is installed on the ceiling. These are ideal for studies, dens, family rooms, and play areas.
- Recessed Lighting – Recessed lighting is set back in walls and ceilings. The casing is even with the surface of the ceiling or wall. The only visible portions are the light bulb and the trim of the recessed fixture. These are extremely popular among all homeowners because they add uniqueness where it is needed most. Recessed lighting works best in kitchens and dining rooms.
- Energy-Efficient Lighting – Energy Star-rated lighting fixtures are designed to minimize energy usage. These lighting fixtures are available across the board. Just about every type of lighting fixture available is Energy Star-rated, which means it only utilizes minimal electricity.
- Outdoor Lighting – Outdoor lighting systems include landscape lighting, security lights, floodlights, porch lights, and patio string lights. You can utilize a mixture of these lighting options to customize an illuminated outdoor scene around your home.
- Pendant Lighting – Pendant lighting is low-hanging light fixtures. They are more commonly installed above dining tables, kitchen sinks, and free-standing bars. Pendant lights are available in a broad range of designs, including black, bronze, nickel, chrome, copper, and wood.
Our Residential And Commercial Lighting Installation
We can install single light fixtures or an entire electrical lighting system in all settings. Whether you are building a new home from scratch or upgrading an older home, we are here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our lighting installation services and prices.